Wednesday, December 2, 2009

INSPIRING QUOTES FOR THE WEEK - ENGAGE

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: If there is any reaction, both are transformed - CG Jung
Contemplate: What is one step I can take today to deepen a relationship important to me?

Love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. Love it with passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it - Maya Angelou
Contemplate: What would I like to "put into" life to make it a better place?

That is why not only we should ourselves engage in good deeds, but also encourage others to do some - Sam Veda
Contemplate: Who could you motivate to do a good deed today?

My outcome - I had a good, pleasant feeling. I felt motivated to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment